TUNDRA - Winter Gloves
Riding Gloves specifically made for Cold and Rain Conditions. Made with Multiple Fabrics like AeroTex, Hipora and Thermolite Insulate to offer resistance against Cold | Damp Riding conditions. Not usable in Summer.
- Full Length Wrist Covering Gauntlet
- Embedded Knuckle Protector with Dotted Finger Kunckle Protection
- Genuine Leather (Water Repellant Treated) Palm with protective Padding
- Elasticized Strapless Wrist for Quick wear.
- HIPORA Membrane for Water Resistance
- Thermolite Thin Insulation for Better Handle Grip
- AeroTex Windcheating Top Shell
- Reflexite Night Reflector Strip
Nobody can or should assure you a perfect fit while buying online, however if you have no clue about gloves' sizing then the below steps should give you a fair idea.
Measure from Tip of Middle Finger to Edge of Palm.
[ Size=Cms ] [ S=17 | M=18 | L=19 | XL=20 | XXL=21 ]
Measure circumference around the widest part of your palm over Knuckle, exclude the thumb and keep it stretched away.
[ Size=Cms ] [ S=20 | M=23 | L=25 | XL=28 | XXL=30 ]
if measurements are showing about the same size, then that could be your size.
If the readings are pointing to upto 2 sizes apart then it is advisable not to purchase it online.
Also please note that fit will vary depending on the model of gloves.